Wat ga je doen?
- Positively interacting with all children, nurturing their confidence and self esteem, giving each child individual attention and comfort.
- Creating a playful atmosphere for children to express their playful nature by creating child friendly games and activities, that are fun and enjoyable to them.
- Planning for the ongoing development of each individual child.
- Knowing how to help children learn to play together and resolve their conflicts.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and healthy environment for all children.
- Communicating with parents about what their child has done throughout the day.
- Attending parent/staff meetings as requested.
Wie zoeken wij?:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking professional to strengthen our dynamic team. We are looking for a colleague who is kind and has a natural gift for bringing out the best in children. The childcare worker will be working in an after school club and needs to be a native English speaker, but you must also speak the Dutch language fluently. Both Dutch and English are used in this specific group, because many of the parents live in the Netherlands as internationals/expats.
If you love working with kids and have previous experience in an after school club, please apply!
You need to be a native English speaker. That means you have knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Wat hebben we jou allemaal te bieden?:
- A professional work environment in a growing organisation with a collegial, informal atmosphere.
- The opportunity to work with an international group of children and parents/guardians.
- Good working conditions, such as travel costs and a discount for your own children’s childcare.
- Opportunities to continually develop personally and professionally.
Bij welk bedrijf kom je werken?:
Stichting Kinderopvang Haarlemmermeer.
Solliciteren of wil je meer informatie?:
Interested in this job offer? Click the ‘Solliciteren’ (apply) button below. For more information please call Edith Koren (manager) at 06 – 52 69 42 10.